Mining & Natural Resources
Cabinet Ruberwa is at the forefront in responding to legal queries from both national and international companies, in relation to property law, mineral rights, lateral and subjacent support. Mining and Natural Resources is a branch of law relating to the legal requirements affecting minerals and mining.
It covers several basic topics, including the ownership of the mineral resource and who can work them. Mining is also affected by various regulations regarding the health and safety of miners, as well as the natural resources.
We advise clients on contracts and compliance with statutory requirements in this sector.
We offer comprehensive legal services covering all aspects of mining and natural resources law including:
- General corporate advice
- Regulatory advice and assistance
- License applications.
- Advise on applications for prospecting rights and for conversions rights
- Lodgment of prospecting permits for registration with the Mining titles office.
- Drafting and structuring sector specific agreements
- Due diligence investigations